Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nerd Alert!

I saw the funniest thing this morning. I was feeling ambitious so I got up at 5:30 am to go to the gym. There is a TurboJam class there, and I love those workouts. Usually the people that attend are women. I was so surprised to see the exact opposite today. He was a little older (maybe 45ish), had nerd-slicked-parted hair, super tight sweats, and a shirt tucked into the sweats, but he didn't tuck his shirt in very well and it was all bunched. At first I thought it was kind of cool that he came with his wife, but then he left alone. He wasn't there with anyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not as bad as the nerdy "fart man" that comes to yoga on Thursday nights. He's weird to start off with, makes strange comments during the session, then seems to feel no embarrassment at all to let the toots fly throughout. Yikes! I make sure my mat is FAR AWAY from his. :)

katy said...

Oh yes, but does he tell you how smart he is and act like he's going to die while running the mile? :)

Julie Hafen said...

Oh ya! I totally forgot about that guy. Good times.