I thought I'd make a quick post about the fun I've had this weekend. On Friday I dragged Dusty with me to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things for some projects I've been thinking about for some time. Dusty has great taste, so I like having him with me to help me pick things out (even though I know he gets bored...).
Here is a picture of the necklace and earrings I made. I just LOVE 'em!

It's crazy how much can be created with mod podge, a calendar, and a canvas board.
I got this picture in the mail from some Female Pilot Organization. I didn't join, but I did keep the picture they sent. I kind of like it. :)

2 comments:
You were right about the necklace! It is cute. :) And I need to do some pictures like that for the kids rooms, so maybe you should help me?
Of course I can help you! It was seriously so easy.
Post a Comment