Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Dusty

Yesterday, Valentines Day, was also Dusty's birthday. Because we didn't think we'd be able to see each other until quite late yesterday, since it was a week day and we both work like crazy, we decided to do his birthday stuff on Saturday. We went up to Park City, walked main, and then ate at this delicious Italian place. We were the only ones there at that time (lunch) and it was so nice.

Yesterday day I was having serious stomach aches and could not work because of my pain (which would come in spurts) so I headed home. After napping few a few hours I felt relatively better, so I decided to make Dusty a fun dinner- for Dusty's birthday and for Valentines day.

We had bread and salad for our appetizers, and for our main course we had PF Changs (a frozen bag of orange chicken and veggies- all you have to do is place it in a skillet for 15 minutes...so easy) and egg rolls. Dusty loves that restaurant, but I'm not crazy about it. I can eat there, but I certainly never crave it.


















Because I am not eating any desserts of junk food right now, I had to get Dustin a one-serving pecan pie for his "cake." But since he doesn't like cake very much, he loved it.


















Happy Birthday Dusty!

No comments: