I was making cream puffs and it said to cover the pan in parchment paper; I thought it was the same thing as wax paper. After about 10 minutes the entire oven was filled with smoke so I got a nice smoke cloud when I opened the door. I laughed a lot and was really glad that I didn't actually start a fire or anything.
5 comments:
Huh, I never knew. I suppose it's a good thing I've never tried it!
DO TELL!!!
I was making cream puffs and it said to cover the pan in parchment paper; I thought it was the same thing as wax paper. After about 10 minutes the entire oven was filled with smoke so I got a nice smoke cloud when I opened the door. I laughed a lot and was really glad that I didn't actually start a fire or anything.
so how where the cream puffs? smoked? :)
Maybe you could make one of those yummy smelling candles out of the cream puffs since they're covered in wax.... :)
Post a Comment