A little bit about myself. I graduated with my BS degree in Aviation Science a couple of years ago and am currently flight instructing. Flight instructing is by far one of the most rewarding things I have ever done, but also the scariest. Some days of flying are what some people would refer to as "Mondays" but other days are great. Today was a great day. The weather was perfect for flying- scattered clouds 3,000' above the ground, cold temperatures to allow the aircraft better performance, and no sun to irritate my overlysensitive eyes. Like I said, a great day for flying.
My hobbies. I play the piano (though not as often as I should) and the guitar (also not as often as I should). I have also added working out to my list of hobbies because I think a hobby is something one does in the free time, right? I like to feel good and awake throughout my day, so I love working out. If you're not addicted to that yet, you should be!
Traveling. I love it. I guess I travel more than most people, but I don't feel like I can ever get enough of it- maybe one of the reasons a pilot's life sounds great. I was able to go to the Midwest a few times this year, and I definitely love the summers out there. Humid and hot! Though the cold weather is good for flying, cold weather is not good for me- Bring on the Heat! I have also been to the east coast and I loved it out there. I know mountains are great and everything, but I have to admit that I like the earth to be flat. A few hills here and there are okay, but not huge objects protruding out of the ground asking for somebody to have an engine failure in flight and be forced to land on it. Yikes!
My life. It's pretty great right now.

4 comments:
Don't do it!! If you give in I'll be the only person left on the planet without a blog! Oh, what a world.. :(
Maybe I could earn brownie points by being the person to make fun of your 'bog', and to also read it and comment. Haha.
Actually I guess I can't make tease about your typo because I meant to say 'the only person to NOT make fun of your bog' And you should really appreciate this comment because the word verification I'm going to have to type in to post it is a doozy.
Welcome Jules. Now you can be the "new blogger" and not me!
Oh Jules...you gave in to peer pressure. Reminds of the day I finally broke down and read the Harry Potter series. It happens to the best of us I guess. good luck.
Post a Comment