Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love My Job!


Talk about a great day to go flying! Breathtaking is the word I would use for it.

The air was perfectly smooth and cool, there was a bit of haze (but not too much), the mountains were colorful and topped with some snow, and there were a few clouds below my altitude. To top it off, I could see three temples and Kennicott Copper Mine just ahead of me. I could have stayed up there all day.

The student I flew with this morning is practicing instrument flying, which means that he doesn't get to look outside the aircraft; he only gets to focus on his instruments. Poor guy. I did let him peek out for a sec because it was too good to miss, but I won’t admit that to anybody…



I think I have the best job ever.


3 comments:

Charles said...

Hey! I'm jealous. I'd love to go flying. I can only imagine how cool it must be!

Meggan Hayes said...

Now all you need is a personal photographer for those trips...

Camille said...

I enjoy reading your blog and I wanted to let you know that I have set my blog to private. Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com