Months ago (and I mean months) I envisioned the most amazing jewelry holder. At the time, my jewelry was smashed in a little box and because I couldn't see everything, I would often forget what jewelry I even had. I told Dusty about my dream jewelry holder, and we set out to find it. We kept our eyes open every time we went to the mall or store, but to no avail- no cool jewelry holders. Then one day my friend, Carlie, showed me a jewelry holder her sister had made...and it was exactly what I had envisioned. So I made Dusty see it so he could fully understand what I was talking about.
After me talking about this jewelry holder A LOT, Dusty told me he could just make it for me. "What?!" I thought? "You could make that for me???" I was so excited, so that night we went down to my parent's house to use my dad's wood shop. Dusty impressed me, I have to admit. :) He was throwing out terms and using all this cool equipment I had no idea he even knew about. And Dusty is a perfectionist so it turned out AMAZING!!! We finished it yesterday, and here is the final product. Thanks Dusty!





I so love my new jewelry holder!!!
3 comments:
ah, sweet :)
that is pretty sweet. now i have to make wes look at this blog post so I can show him what I want for my birthday :) haha then I would just have to get some cute jewelry to go with it!
That's pretty cool, I think I could use one of those. :)
Post a Comment