Dusty and I got married on August 28th at noon in the Draper Temple. Dusty showed up 30 minutes late becuase he got stuck in construction. I was freaking out at first, but then it was so nice becuase we didn't have to do any waiting. We got in, did the paperwork, and then were married/sealed. It all went by so fast. But it was such an amazing experience. After the sealing we took some pics, and then went to get everything set up for the reception, which we had from 6-8 pm. The reception felt like it was 30 minutes long it went by so fast. I loved every minute of it, and I'm glad I now have pictures to remember it all. Enjoy. :)
Getting my hair done.

We're Married!!!








The Reception! This is my family.

Mom and Dad O'Neal

Mom and Dad Hafen

Jen and Mar- the ones that set us up. Thanks guys!

The Hafen Family (minus Brady who is on a mission)

This is a good picture of Dusty's brothers... and Dusty looks sooooo good in this picture.

We had raspberry cheesecake instead of wedding cake- it was delicious.

Throwing the bouquet

Dusty's turn... yikes. :)

Looks like Wes caught it.

I love being Married!
1 comment:
Too Cute! We are so happy for you guys, marriage is awesome!
Post a Comment